Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16603 Discussions

Quartus MAX7000 and EPF10k10 legacy software

Superglob
Novice

Hi everyone!

Couldn't find an answer anywhere but it looks like Quartus II 9.0sp2 / 9.0sp1 web editions have been completely scrubbed from the internet. I have some legacy applications that while old, still use these devices..

Any chance I can find legacy builds somewhere?

Thanks!

4 Replies
MBARI-LJC
Novice

Hello - 

I am also looking for a copy of Quartus II Web Edition ver 9.0 and all service packs. Please let me know if were able to locate.

Thank you...

0 Kudos
ak6dn
Valued Contributor III

Looks like Intel removed access to early versions of Quartus/MaxPlus as of 26 Jun 2020. Go to this page:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/downloads/download-center.html

and read the Product Discontinuation Notice referenced. You are SOL for v9.0.

Version 13.0sp1 is still available for download and it supports the MAX7000 series (I know this because I use it routinely for EPM7000 designs).

Looks like the support for Flex 10K (EPF10K) is kaput as it stopped at version 9.0.

As a point of reference, WHENEVER I use a part/family in a design I download and archive all available documents and software from the vendor and back it up on DVD. Ditto for the computer system OS if it requires a legacy OS to run (like WinXP).

0 Kudos
Superglob
Novice

Hi!

Thanks for the reply! I actually had archives of 9.0/9.1 as those were the last ones that had integrated simulators, which made it really easy. They also both still support the EPF10K10 FPGAs..

I'll keep searching my backups but if anyone has a 9.0sp2 somewhere, I'd be much obliged!

Thanks!

MBARI-LJC
Novice

Same here - have basic install but missing service packs (SP1 & SP2). Please let me know if you are able to locate. Thanks.

0 Kudos