Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16593 Discussions

Quartus Prime Floating License Renewal Invalid LAC

Sahil_Honeywell
New Contributor I

I am using Quartus Prime Standard Floating license. I got the renewal quote from Intel but I when I enter LAC into Self License Center, it says invalid license Key. Attached are the snapshots. Kindly help! Thanks

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For further checking kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

Quartus activation codes (LAC):

NICID(Mac Add) :

For privacy, you can also reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
Sahil_Honeywell
New Contributor I

Name : Sahil Bhat

Email Address : Sahil.Bhat@Honeywell.com

Company Name : Honeywell 

Company Address : 2101 CityWest Dr Houston TX 77042

Quartus activation codes (LAC): LWFSSMY5KKV64Y

NICID(Mac Add) : 98E7437A1AAE

Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Upon checking, license is tagged to itorderfulfillment@honeywell.com

Could you kindly check. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Sahil_Honeywell
New Contributor I

That is right. itorderfulfillment@honeywell.com is the Honeywell IT team who procured the license renewal on my request. But Still I am the user. Kindly advise what the next steps should be. I really need the license to renewed as soon as possible. Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for confirmation. For renewal, only requester/admin can perform it. In your case itorderfulfillment@honeywell.com IT team can renew license in Self Service Licensing Center(SSLC) https://licensing.intel.com/

0 Kudos
Sahil_Honeywell
New Contributor I

Thanks. But I don't think ITorder people have any idea on how to renew the license. Can you please send me a document or a link that I can share with them, that'd help them to execute the renewal process. Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos