Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Quartus Prime Pro 20.4 schematic entry: disable "drag to zoom"

HBirk
Novice

Is there any chance to disable the "drag to zoom" feature in Quartus Prime Pro 20.4?

With the "selection tool" active: When i leftclick somewhere in a block design file, i only can select something when i drag the mouse from topleft to bottom right. Draging the mouse into any other direction enables me to zoom in/out/fit.

I previously used Quartus Prime Pro 19.4. Selecting with the selection tool is here possible by dragging into any direction. And this is the behaviour I know since Quartus 8.0 (!)

So how can i disable this annoying "drag to zoom" feature in Quartus Prime Pro 20.4?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the feature. The feature is added to have consistent zoom via mouse stroke behaviors across Quartus tools.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the feature. The feature is added to have consistent zoom via mouse stroke behaviors across Quartus tools.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Since I have answered your question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos