Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16630 Discussions

Quartus Prime Pro 23.4 fail to start in Centos 7.4

pudding_art
Beginner

qpp23_4启动失败.jpg

When I started using<quartz installation dir>/quartz/bin/quartz, the above error occurred. The operating system version is Centos7.4; QPP version is 23.4

How should I solve it? Is it a software version issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @pudding_art,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.

May I know which files in the quartus directory did you executed with? Also will it be possible to get the whole error logs for us to better understand the situation?

Just to add on for CentOS 7.4 it is not officially support, you may refer to the readme.txt files for recommended supported OS.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I believe you are trying to run the Quartus Software. Unfortunately, Quartus Pro 23.4 is not supported on Centos 7.4 OS.

Refer to the list of supported OS in table 3: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/design-software/os-support.html#editorialTableBlade-6

The last Quartus Pro version that supported in Centos system is version 22.2 and it is only supported specifically in Centos Linux 8.2, not 7.4.

Kindly use a machine with a supported OS to run the Quartus software.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I believe your question have been answered.

Now, I will transition this thread to community support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos