Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Quartus Prime Pro and Questasim

TowerLy
Novice

Hi,

I use Quartus Prime Pro and Questasim. I have a basic design that has two modules (counter and PLL IP).  After  Analysis and Elaboration -> Generate Simulator Script for IP, I open Questasim and enter necessary commands to transcript as mentioned in ug-qpp-tp-simulation.pdf. Simulation starts, modules are seen but there is no signal for visibility. For full visibility, I enter "vopt" command but Questasim gave an error that fourteennm_clk_divider.v in PLL IP is not defined. What is wrong that I made?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Samet Caglan

Can you share us the design or at least the design files with issue and the script that you set up?

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos