Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16604 Discussions

Quartus download site broken

KBlac2
Beginner

If you visit http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/, the website seems to be completely broken. If you try to sign in using the sidebar by clicking "sign in" in the top right, the sign in button literally does nothing. If you click a download button and sign in on the page you're redirected to, you get a page that just says "errors: invalid response".

5 Replies
KLaro1
Beginner

I am getting the same thing. I am receiving a non secure connection when accessing the site.

Intel can you please repair the download link page?

DVira
Beginner

I am having the same issue, and I am afraid it is not a new one.

There is a post from August 2018 reporting the same issue: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00003zHxWaSAK/cant-login-fpgasoftwareintelcom-so-i-cant-download-any-fpga-tools?language=en_US

Some comments there provide a couple of workarounds that didn't work for me. Three quarters later, Intel hasn't fixed the link...

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel
Hi Kevin, We acknowledged this issue as we replicated this on both IE and Chrome. We saw the same issue reported and currently we already worked together with our Quartus owner on this matter. Once we root cause this, I'll keep you posted. Thanks, Joseph Cheah Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel
Hi Kevin, We got this issue fix for now. Please have both of your browser cookies and cache cleared and then re-open your browser. I tested this on IE and Chrome which is working for me now. Please verify this fix and let us know the result. Thanks, Joseph Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel
Hi, We will proceed to closed this case as the download issue was fixed. Kindly submit a new thread in future for more support. Thanks, Joseph
0 Kudos