Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14947 Discussions

Resources to get Quartus II and Modelsim training

RPada2
Beginner

I am very interested in taking an online training for Quartus II and Modelsim. Intel only have introductory level of training on their website. I would like to take intermediate and/or advanced level training. They don't have any private/instructor led training in US right now. I am waiting this one for a long time. Now, I need to take training ASAP. Is there any other resources you guys can suggest me? I am also willing take a paid online training. Please provide me your feedback. I would really appreciate that.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor II

We have extensive beginner and advanced training, both live instructor-led, virtual, as well as self-paced free online training. If you don't see a public live training, chances are there is an equivalent online training, and you can request a training class for your company as well (minimum of 4 people). Check out all your options here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/overview.html

For ModelSim, we recommend going direct to the source: Mentor Graphics. We have a basic ModelSim online training, but you can get much more extensive training from them:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/course/odsw1120.html

#iwork4intel

Vicky1
Employee

Hi Riddhi,

Yes,the above post is navigating to absolutely correct place.

just go through the all options like Curricula, Catalog, Schedule etc for more details.

-Thanks,

Vikas