Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

.SPD file generation

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am trying to run the RTL simulation tool through Quartus Prime Standard Edition. 

But it gives me following error in the nativelink_simulation.rpt 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Info: Start Nativelink Simulation process 

executing command line: ip-make-simscript --nativelink-mode --output-directory=abcd_iputf_input --spd=C:/projects/abcd_restored/abcd1.spd --spd=C:/projects/abcd_restored/abcd2.spd --spd=C:/projects/abcd_restored/abcd3.spd --spd=C:/projects/abcd_restored/abcd4.spd --spd=C:/projects/abcd_restored/abcd5.spd --spd=C:/projects/abcd_restored/abcd6.spd  

Error: You did not generate the simulation model files or you generated the IP file using an older version of MegaCore which is not supported by RTL NativeLink Simulation 

Error: Regenerate the IP and simulation model files using the latest version of MegaCore for RTL NativeLink Simulation flow to function correctly 

Error: NativeLink simulation flow was NOT successful 

================The following additional information is provided to help identify the cause of error while running nativelink scripts================= 

Nativelink TCL script failed with errorCode: NONE 

Nativelink TCL script failed with errorInfo: Regenerate the IP and simulation model files using the latest version of MegaCore for RTL NativeLink Simulation flow to function correctly 

(procedure "get_ip_info" line 1) 

invoked from within 

"get_ip_info $full_file_name" 

(procedure "run_eda_simulation_tool" line 195) 

invoked from within 

"run_eda_simulation_tool eda_opts_hash" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I have regenerated the IP and Simulation Models successfully . All files were updated except the .spd files. 

I hope i could get some insight on how to regenerate the .spd files 

Thank you
0 Kudos
0 Replies