Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

SWR-QUARTUS-SE-FLT (our ref. QD70F2A)

ThomasR
Beginner

Hi, we are authorised distributor of Intel. We have a customer who needs to renew their SWR-QUARTUS-SE-FLT licence. According to the EOL statement it has been replaced by the SW-ONE-QUARTUS licence, which now includes Questa*-Intel.
The customer has asked how they can get the Questa*-Intel? They do not have that software on their system so if they renew their licence with SW-ONE-QUARTUS, would any additional software be required?
Thank you
Thomas Rosendahl
Mouser Electronics

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Basically the license come with one bundle. Note that all 3 software tools (Intel Quartus Prime Standard, Pro and Questa-Intel FPGA Edition (paid) are included in the purchase. Customers can choose Float or Fixed in the Self-Service Licensing Center. Questa licenses (like ModelSim-Intel FPGA Edition) can also be used for float or fixed.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos