Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

TÜV Rheinland certificate for Intel Quartus Prime FPGA design flow

GIrip
Novice

Hi All,

as a company, we want apply our products for safety certification up to SIL3. Since we work with Intel FPGAs (Cyclone IV family). Could someone provide us a copy of the certificate issued by TÜV Rheinland, No. 968/EL 850.01/19 (mentioned  in attached Intel document "functional-safety-solution-brief.pdf") referred to our licensed software Intel Quartus Prime? 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

For functional safety, please contact your local Intel sales representative for more information.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/industrial-automation/programmable/applications/automation/functional-safety.html

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos