Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

The Quartus web edition will expired soon

IRodr7
Beginner

The Quartus web edition is asking me to renew the maintenance subscription, otherwise the license will expired. I filled out a form, and I received the file with extension ".dat"​. I followed the steps in the email where I got the license, but it did not work. The software does not take the license:

1) I downloaded the file to C:

2)I went to license setup in Quartus, and I specified the path where the file is.

3) I hit the ok button, but when I close the program and I open it again, the warning with the maintenance thing pops up again.

I have done this several times, and it does not work.

I need help.

Thank you  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi IRodr7,

Could you provide the following information?

1. License.dat file
  2. Screenshot of License Setup

Thanks

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel
Hi IRodr7, Could you provide the following? 1. License.dat file 2. Screenshot of License Setup Thanks
0 Kudos
IRodr7
Beginner
Thank you so much for replying back. I did what I said in the forum( all the steps) and I just checked the “ do not show again this message” box. The software is working properly so far... Anyway, thank you again for your help. If anything happens, I will contact you without any doubt. Sincerely Ivan Rodriguez
0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Sure.

0 Kudos