Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

USB-Blaster

sjimi
Beginner

我的新电脑,使用QuartusLiteSetup-18.1.0.625-windows.exe,或quartus ii 13.0, 或其它版本都找不到Bluster.

现象是这样的:连上USB-bluster后电脑的设备管理器里有,但是Quartus里连接找不到。

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sjimi
Beginner

​?

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi sjm,

Are you using Window 10? If it so, can you follow the steps below to have your USB Blaster configured properly?

1 - Go to windows 10 settings and search for "advanced startup options" 

2 - Under Advanced startup, hit "Restart now" 

3 - After a moment, you'll get a "choose an option" screen - choose "Troubleshoot", then "Advanced options", then "Startup Settings" 

4 - You'll get a screen telling you what you will be able to change and a single "Restart" button - press it. 

5 - If your boot drive is BitLocker encrypted, you'll need to enter the recovery key (press return, enter the key in the text box then hit return again - it took me three goes to realize I had to hit return before I could enter they key !) 

6 - You'll be given a menu of options, number 7 disables driver signature enforcement 

7 - When the PC restarts, use Device manager to update the drivers - this time you'll get a warning about the signature, but they install fine. 

8 - When you've finished, restart normally to re-enable signature enforcement

Thank You.

0 Kudos