Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

USB-Blaster

sjimi
Beginner

我的新电脑,使用QuartusLiteSetup-18.1.0.625-windows.exe,或quartus ii 13.0, 或其它版本都找不到Bluster.

现象是这样的:连上USB-bluster后电脑的设备管理器里有,但是Quartus里连接找不到。

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sjimi
Beginner

​?

YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi sjm,

Are you using Window 10? If it so, can you follow the steps below to have your USB Blaster configured properly?

1 - Go to windows 10 settings and search for "advanced startup options" 

2 - Under Advanced startup, hit "Restart now" 

3 - After a moment, you'll get a "choose an option" screen - choose "Troubleshoot", then "Advanced options", then "Startup Settings" 

4 - You'll get a screen telling you what you will be able to change and a single "Restart" button - press it. 

5 - If your boot drive is BitLocker encrypted, you'll need to enter the recovery key (press return, enter the key in the text box then hit return again - it took me three goes to realize I had to hit return before I could enter they key !) 

6 - You'll be given a menu of options, number 7 disables driver signature enforcement 

7 - When the PC restarts, use Device manager to update the drivers - this time you'll get a warning about the signature, but they install fine. 

8 - When you've finished, restart normally to re-enable signature enforcement

Thank You.