Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Unable to download Quartus Lite

SIBEOV
Beginner

First:

• I have tried several browsers, cleared cache and disabled all security etc. No luck!
    Even tried the old internet explorer!
  • Tried different computers with the steps above. No luck!

After all those steps above I am still not able to download Quartus Lite 20.1.1. When I hover over the download icon (the blue arrow) the "javascript:void()" appears in the far right corner. Clicking the icon has no effect. No redirections, no download starting etc. What is going on?

Anyone have a good solution? Seems like several people have the same problem here.

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please check your e-mail for the direct link to download Quartus Prime Lite edition 20.1.1.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos