Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15465 Discussions

Unable to download Quartus Lite

SIBEOV
Beginner

First:

• I have tried several browsers, cleared cache and disabled all security etc. No luck!
    Even tried the old internet explorer!
  • Tried different computers with the steps above. No luck!

After all those steps above I am still not able to download Quartus Lite 20.1.1. When I hover over the download icon (the blue arrow) the "javascript:void()" appears in the far right corner. Clicking the icon has no effect. No redirections, no download starting etc. What is going on?

Anyone have a good solution? Seems like several people have the same problem here.

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please check your e-mail for the direct link to download Quartus Prime Lite edition 20.1.1.

Regards,

Nurina

Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!