Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16594 Discussions

Unable to download Quartus Prime Programmer & Tools

Quentin_ddc
Beginner

Hello,

I am currently downloading Quartus Prime Lite 20.1 and as I have seen on other threads of the community discussion, nothing happens when I hit the download button (I have tried on different browsers, with and without firewall, after clearing the browsing data).

I was able to download the main software through an alternative link given in answer of one of these other discussions, but I am still unable to download the Quartus Prime Lite 20.1 Programmer & Tools Software.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Quentin,

Below is an alternative way direct link download for Quartus Prime Programmer and Tools for Quartus Prime Lite 20.1 Window as requested. Let me know if the link works.

https://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/acdsinst/20.1std/711/ib_installers/QuartusProgrammerSetup-20.1.0.711-windows.exe

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
Quentin_ddc
Beginner

Hi,

Great, thanks a lot the link works just fine.

Bests

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Quentin,

Any other concern on this? Otherwise I will put this to close pending

0 Kudos
Quentin_ddc
Beginner

Hi,

No it's all good for me, thanks!

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos