Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14961 Discussions

Unable to download Quartus lite 20.1

iansodersjerna
Beginner

I have been trying to download the Quartus software for a class and have been unable to download it.

I have tried downloading the software on Windows, Mac and Linux, in all three I have used multiple different browsers including IE, Edge, Chrome and Firefox with cleared browser cache and cookies and disabled all adblocking.

The problem I noticed and gave to Intel already in a ticket is the link on the download page points to a javascript.void(0) which indicates a popup blocker problem but with a fresh install of Linux, using the most up to date version of Firefox I am still unable to access the software.

If anyone knows anything else I can try or can provide me the software I am in desperate need of it for class.

-update I was finally able to download the software after disabling all security on IE

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SyafieqS_Intel

Hi Ian,

Glad to hear this. To download QP, you have to disable any security blocker, ad-block if applcable.

Thanks,

Regards