Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Unable to login to fpgasoftware.intel.com, so I can't download Quartus Prime Lite

ESchn8
Beginner

For some reason, every time I go to the fpgasoftware website where the downloads for Quartus are found, either through going directly to the site or by linking in through the download center, I'm logged out of my Intel account and logging back in has no effect. If I try to hit download, I am moved to a basic Intel sign-in page, but that's useless as well because on that page I am already logged in (I know this, since I can see "My Intel" in the top right corner). I need QPL18.1 on Linux for school and this is really, really annoying. Does anybody have a solution/workaround?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KWill19
Beginner

I'm having the same issue, have not heard back from support.

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Could you please clear cache & cookies of the browser, close the browser & try to reopen.

check with different browsers such as Internet Explorer*, Firefox* or Chrome* etc. with different machine.

Please refer the below troubleshooting tips,

http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/troubleshooting

Thanks,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Mariusz_ww
Beginner

I'm also dealing with that problem.

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Eric,

Thanks for contacting Intel. We will send you a private email for further details collection in order to proceed further.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Eric,

According to our internal team, this issue should be fixed now. For the next steps, please clear your browser cookies & cache and the reopen your browser.

Upon login, you should be able to download the package you need.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos