Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

Uninstalling Quartus2

ma9647_kura387
New Contributor I

Quartus2 Web Edition の上位バージョンを使用するためにQuartus2 をアンインストールしたところ、「Windows-uninstall.exe が検出されません」というメッセージが表示され実行できなくなりました

対処法を教えてください

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

May I know if above solution helped?

Regards,

Nurina

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

May I know which version of Quartus II you installed and which OS you are using?

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
ma9647_kura387
New Contributor I

Quartus II version is 14.1 and ModelSim is 10.3c. The OS I'm using is Windows 10.

Best regards,

matchy

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

There should be an uninstall directory in the quartus installation directory.  Have you manually run the uninstaller there?

0 Kudos
ma9647_kura387
New Contributor I

I have not run the uninstaller.
I try to run the application file "quartus_web-14.1.0.186-windows-uninstall" and others in the file folder "uninstall"

Thank you for contact
matchy

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Matchy,

Does above comment help?

Windows 10 is not supported in Quartus II 14.0 but you should be able to uninstall it.

You may find these useful: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-uninstallexe-file/81cec888-6acb-4bfa-be81-edcf791f1697

https://windowsreport.com/windows-cannot-find-uninstall-exe-file/

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

May I know if above solution helped?

Regards,

Nurina

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

ma9647_kura387
New Contributor I
As a result of executing all the uninstall files, V14.1 was able to be completely erased.

Thank you for your kind response.

Matchy
0 Kudos
ma9647_kura387
New Contributor I
Your solution was the best answer and very helpful.

Thank you very much,

Matchy
0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Matchy,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Feel free to open a new thread or login to ‘ https://supporttickets.intel.com ’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, feel free to rank your support experience by rating 4/5 survey. Please let me know of any inconvenience so that I may improve your future service experience.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Nurina W.

0 Kudos