Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16594 Discussions

Warning (171167): Found invalid Fitter assignments. See the Ignored Assignments panel in the Fitter

ctiger
Beginner

I am going to remove the warnings of my project as much as possible. I have checked Fitter -> ignored assignment -> 

there are three items,

Name=current strength, ignored entity=my_entity, ignored from=(blank), ignored to  altera_reserved_tck, ignored value=8mA, ignored source=QSF assignment

Name=current strength, ignored entity=my_entity, ignored from=(blank), ignored to  altera_reserved_tdi, ignored value=8mA, ignored source=QSF assignment

Name=current strength, ignored entity=my_entity, ignored from=(blank), ignored to  altera_reserved_tms, ignored value=8mA, ignored source=QSF assignment

what should i do to remove this warning?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

You may delete the settings in the <project name>.qsf file.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
ctiger
Beginner

yes, it solved three warnings. The qsf file was written by quartus automaticlly, right?

what was the reason these three assignment becoming a warning? I should change some setting of quartus assignment?

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

The current strength set for the three signals are being ignored. You may check the compilation message and see why Quartus ignore the settings.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos