Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16604 Discussions

What's the earliest version of Quartus Prime that supports the 10M16SAU324I7G FPGA?

kmarking
Beginner

I'm using Quartus Prime 17.0 Standard edition. When I read through RN-01080-17.0.0 (Software and Device Support Release Notes), it says MAX 10 is supported, but the 324-pin version of my chip is not showing up when creating a new project. The highest option is 169 pins. What version of this software supports my chip and where in the documentation does it specify EXACTLY which chips are supported by each version of Quartus Prime?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I understand on your upset.

You can try to update to the version 17.0.1 through the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software-kit/669514/intel-quartus-prime-standard-edition-design-software-version-17-0-for-windows.html?

Refer to the Updates tab. I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

0 Kudos