Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15539 Discussions

Where can I obtain Quartus prime design templates for the 10M16SAU (MAX 10 fpga)?

DWels2
Beginner

I have recently obtained a xlr8 sno development board (https://www.aloriumtech.com/sno/) which has a 10M16SAU169C8G fpga onboard. While alorium provides design files for their board, they are cluttered with dozens of different files all doing different things. As I am new to using Quartus prime for my designs, I am not yet skilled with the ins and outs of the program, and the provided design files are far to complex in structure for me to wrap my head around. I am requesting help in locating design templates for my given fpga for quartus prime. If possible, I would also like to have a few example programs detailing some functions of the fpga (IE: PLL, IO, ect.). Much thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply