Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16594 Discussions

Where do i find the Prime Lite 20.1 "user guide"

OldMarty
Beginner

Hi all,

After a lot of frustrating searching, i can't seem to find the "Prime Lite 20.1 "user guide" in PDF form.

Does it exist anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We do not have any documentation for Lite edition. You can refer to the Standard edition's documentations instead since their tools work the same way.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/design-software/fpga-design/quartus-prime/user-guides.html?wapkw=quartus%20prime%20standard%2020.1%20user%20guide

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
OldMarty
Beginner

Those guides don't have much "how to use" information in them.
I can't even find how to correctly use wires, buses and their labels.

It seems the modern user guide docs are heavily based on users already knowing how to use the software, which is very bad for new users to learn.

I'm looking for depth information that used to be in the Altera published hardbooks back in the 1990's, obviously todays guides are just shortcuts and brief guides which don't help me at all.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Check the built-in help for that type of information.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Do you have any updates? Can you navigate through the help page?

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.

0 Kudos