Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

can't launch the synplify software

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello! 

Im just trying to start using the quartus 9.0 to work with Flex10 EPF10K50RC240 

To do it use Ws XP 

I created the project, created new vhdl file, but after the pressing "Start Compilation" I have the Error: " can't launch the synplify software -- the pathto the location of the executables for the Synplify software not specified " 

After that I going to EDA tool Options and see that Sunplify dont has location of executable path 

And in Altera\90 folder I didnt find any Synpify Executable 

Please help who knows how to solve this problem
0 Kudos
1 Reply
BelleSolomon
Beginner

Given the essential idea of the interaction, recruiting an outside development group for games isn't something that you meander into; it's something that should be arranged, carried out, and executed at the most elevated levels of management. Anyway, prior to betting everything, what are the key advantages that one may accomplish with the assistance of outsourcing? More abot you can read here https://computools.com/game-development/

0 Kudos