Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

compilation report not available

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I instaled QuartusII 10.0sp1 Web edition. When I compile some VHDL code i don't get compilation report. It says data not available. Also i have tried to compile some VHDL code with obvious errors, and compiler does not reports them, it just gives the following: 

Info: You have a valid up-to-date license 

Info: Quartus II Full Compilation was successful. 0 errors, 0 warnings 

, altough my VHDL code has a lot of errors. Device that I'm using is MAX II (suported by Web edition). 

So my compiler is not working at all. I gives 0 errors and 0 warnings, whatever rubbish I compile. This ofcourse makes compiler useless. 

Does somebody know how do I get it to work and to produce compilation reports?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

How much disk space do you have left?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

How much disk space do you have left? 

--- Quote End ---  

7.22GB on the instalation drive(C). 

2.58GB on the other drive(D)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I saw this problem in another treath on this page (I can't give the link, because it's my 3rd post). 

I understend there is some problem with instalation of programm. May be you should reinstall it.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

I saw this problem in another treath on this page (I can't give the link, because it's my 3rd post). 

I understend there is some problem with instalation of programm. May be you should reinstall it. 

--- Quote End ---  

I've read all posts concerning this subject and nobody found the solution. They just sugested installation of older version of Quartus that has no problems like this. 

I've tried reinstaling the program two or three times. Nothing helps.
0 Kudos
Avelino
Beginner

I have the same problem with Quartus II 13.0sp1. Any solution?

Thanks.

0 Kudos