Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

downloading obsolete Quartus II installers

jdknight
Beginner

Recently, I have attempted to do some maintenance work on older products which required Quartus II 9.1 series edition. When I noticed I did not have a local copy of the installer on my system anymore, I went onto the Intel site to download this revision. However, venturing to the download page, the following warning is presented and none of the download links are functional:

This version of Quartus II software will no longer be available after 6/26/2020. This version does not include the latest functional and security updates and will not be supported. All versions are provided as is. Intel recommends that users of this version uninstall and discontinue use as soon as possible. Users should upgrade to the latest available software version for their device and follow the technical recommendations to help improve security.

Is there no way to acquire the "91sp2_quartus_windows.exe" or "91sp2_quartus_linux.tar" artifacts anymore?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SyafieqS

Hi James,

Unfortunately, no. Quartus 13.0 is the oldest version available for download.

0 Kudos