Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

how do I change the settings to get rid of the 292013 warning

MPain
Beginner

Warning (292013): Feature LogicLock is only available with a valid subscription license. You can purchase a software subscription to gain full access to this feature.

I don't think that i need the feature but can't seem to find where it is being used.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CalvinJoaz_P_Intel
Hi Matthew, Good day to you. In Quartus click "Assignments -> LogicLock Regions Window". Once the window opens, delete any logiclock regions in your designs other than the "Root Region". Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
0 Kudos
MPain
Beginner

That window is empty.

0 Kudos
Abe
Valued Contributor II

If you're using the GUI, then select the message that you want to suppress and right-click it. In the pop-up context menu, select, Suppress -> Suppress messages with Matching ID. This will suppress these messages with the same message ID.

Alternatively, you can create a <project_name>.srf file and include the following lines in it:

{ "" "" "" "*" { } { } 0 18236 "" 0 0 "Design Software" 0 -1 0 ""}

{ "" "" "" "*" { } { } 0 292013 "" 0 0 "Design Software" 0 -1 0 ""}

Change the numbers "18236" , 29213" to match the message you want to remove. These numbers are the Message IDs.

0 Kudos