Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

quartus申请license网页一直失败

pp
New Contributor I

pp_0-1620698500948.png

我点许可生成的选项,一直给我跳这个页面,怎么解决啊?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Yes. Evaluation license is requested through the Intel sales representative.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Have you tried using other browsers after clearing the browser cache and cookies?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
pp
New Contributor I

你好,清除缓存,我是用 360电脑管家清除的,然后我用的浏览器是微软 win10自带的浏览器,没有用过其他的浏览器试过呢

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Can you try to install other browser or use other PC and see if same problem occur?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
pp
New Contributor I

你好,我试了老版的IE浏览器,也是不行,没有试过其他的浏览器了,谷歌浏览器我们用不了

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Have you tried using other PC?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi ,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
pp
New Contributor I

还没有在其他的PC上试过

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Could you please try?

Thanks

Best regards,

Khai Chein

0 Kudos
pp
New Contributor I

pp_0-1621931303663.png

你好,我今天试了下,可以正常跳转页面了,我自己的神舟电脑和我同事的联想电脑都可以正常跳转页面了,现在跳转到这个页面,我不知道应该怎么继续填下去了,我想申请一个临时许可证

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

From the screenshot, it seems like you do not have any license tied to your account. May I know what is 临时许可证? Is it evaluation license? If yes, you have to contact Intel sales representative.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
pp
New Contributor I

你好

我想弄一个临时许可证来用 quartus ii 软件,按您的意思,就是除了quartus ii的简易版,标准版和专业版如果想要使用,他们的许可证都是需要 intel 销售来帮我们申请的吗? 

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Yes. Evaluation license is requested through the Intel sales representative.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos