Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16593 Discussions

quartus_ii没有DDC IP核吗?

pp
New Contributor I

我要吐槽一下

altera的IP核功能没有xilinx的强大,有一些该有的IP还没有,就例如这个DDC/DUC,xilinx都有IP核免费的了,你们怎么还不弄一个??

pp_0-1619400324497.png

pp_1-1619400336491.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. As I understand it, you are inquiring about the DUC/DDC IPs. Your understanding is correct, currently we do not have specific DUC/DDC IP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, as I did a search into the web, I found an example design for legacy Arria II GX device at

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/reference-designs/all-reference-designs/wireless/ref-dig-ducddc.html

You may try to refer to it to see if it will be helpful to you. Note that this is a legacy design and you should use it as reference only.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. As I understand it, you are inquiring about the DUC/DDC IPs. Your understanding is correct, currently we do not have specific DUC/DDC IP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, as I did a search into the web, I found an example design for legacy Arria II GX device at

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/reference-designs/all-reference-designs/wireless/ref-dig-ducddc.html

You may try to refer to it to see if it will be helpful to you. Note that this is a legacy design and you should use it as reference only.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos