Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

"Settings" menu not opening in Quartus Prime Pro 19.4

Robert7
Novice

When I try to open the 'settings' menu in Quartus Prime Pro 19.4, a window will appear in the taskbar but the window will not display when I try to click it. This is using Windows 10 64 bit with the latest updates and graphics drivers. I have attached a screenshot of the issue, but please see link below for a better image.

My problem is identical to this post: https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Settings-is-not-opening-in-Quartus-Prime-Pro-19-4/td-p/605245

I have already re-installed the software multiple times to no avail, and swapped out graphics cards. I am including a SSU report of the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robert7
Novice

I found the solution. The settings window is being drawn off the screen. To fix this, I had to move the settings window by right clicking it in the taskbar and selecting move. Then using the arrow keys to move the window onto the screen.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robert7
Novice

I found the solution. The settings window is being drawn off the screen. To fix this, I had to move the settings window by right clicking it in the taskbar and selecting move. Then using the arrow keys to move the window onto the screen.

0 Kudos