Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

wizard to .tcl script

fogl
Novice

I noticed if i run the wizard (for Max10 device) for Internal oscillator, there is an option to generate a .tcl script for this wizard (there is a file->export option availiable), but if a run the PLL wizard, i cannot generate a .tcl script for it (there is no file->export option).

Why is that? How can i generate a .tcl script for all wizards? I would like to run all the design steps in command line.

Regards

Klemen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

The below document page no:11 gives you an idea to generate ip from command line. page no:11

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_intro_to_megafunction...

fogl
Novice

Thank you for your reply. I see i should run the qsys-script --script=<script_file>.tcl. But how can i generate a .tcl script?

I was able to find the option to generate a .tcl for some wizards (internal oscillator for instance), but not for all. For the PLL wizard i was not able to find the option to generate a .tcl file.

Regards

Klemen

Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

THe above is the official documents available from Intel side