Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
446 Discussions

Please advise the construction for the part EPM240F100I5N

Ioan1
Beginner

Hi,

Could you please specify which (if any) of the below descriptions are applicable for the part EPM240F100I5N
(1) monolithic integrated circuits in which the circuit elements (diodes, transistors, resistors, capacitors, inductances, etc.) are created in the mass (essentially) and on the surface of a semiconductor or compound semiconductor material (for example, doped silicon, gallium arsenide, silicon germanium, indium phosphide) and are inseparably associated;

(2) hybrid integrated circuits in which passive elements (resistors, capacitors, inductances, etc.), obtained by thin- or thick-film technology, and active elements (diodes, transistors, monolithic integrated circuits, etc.), obtained by semiconductor technology, are combined to all intents and purposes indivisibly, by interconnections or interconnecting cables, on a single insulating substrate (glass, ceramic, etc.). These circuits may also include discrete components;

(3) multichip integrated circuits consisting of two or more interconnected monolithic integrated circuits combined to all intents and purposes indivisibly, whether or not on one or more insulating substrates, with or without lead frames, but with no other active or passive circuit elements;

(4) multi-component integrated circuits (MCOs): a combination of one or more monolithic, hybrid, or multi-chip integrated circuits with at least one of the following components : silicon-based sensors, actuators, oscillators, resonators or combinations thereof, or components performing the functions of articles classifiable under heading 8532, 8533, 8541, or inductors classifiable under heading 8504, formed to all intents and purposes indivisibly into a single body like an integrated circuit, as a component of a kind used for assembly onto a printed circuit board (PCB) or other carrier, through the connecting of pins, leads, balls, lands, bumps, or pads.

If it does not fit any description, please tell us the closest one and what is missing to fit properly.

Regards,
Ioan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You can get the information by accessing the link below.

link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/content-details/701568/max-ii-epm240-cpld-epm240f100i5n-mdds.html

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

For now I will set this case to Close-Pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos