Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems

Quartus 16.1

jbritto
Beginner

I can't find the download link for Quartus 16.1, my license is only for that version. I need the link for Linux, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Unfortunately, Quartus 16.0 has been discontinued from the web.

To requests for legacy software, a case/ticket need to be submitted to our engineering team.

I can request this for you but need confirmation from you that a valid NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) exists between you and Intel.

Let me know if a NDA exist, then I will send you an email to get the required info.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

jbritto
Beginner

Hi, thanks for your quick response. WEG has a link with Intel. Please, could you send me this version of the software? I already have the Windows version, but it is an operating system that I have no words to describe how much I hate using Windows. I'm migrating to Linux and, therefore, I need the software ^^. Thank you very much, I'm waiting for the link.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I don't understand what you meant by "WEG has a link with Intel". Could you elaborate on the nature of this link or connection?

Regarding your company information, I noticed that your account isn't associated with any specific company.

Could you provide the full name of your company for better understanding?

p/s: If you prefer not to share this information here, we can communicate via email.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi,

Could you provide the information in regards to my previous reply?

We are no longer permitted to share download links directly with the public due to Intel's policy.

We appreciate your understanding and encourage you to obtain the legacy software through NDA flow.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
jbritto
Beginner

Hello, I contacted our representative with Intel to resolve it (arrow company)

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

It's good to hear that our distributor partner will assist you in obtaining the software.

With that, I will transition this thread to community support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos