Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems

XADC simulation

foisal
Beginner

Is it possible to simulate Xilinx XADC in Questa Sim 10.6_1 simulator? I like to instantiate the XADC module in the top-level testbench module to overserve the temperature or voltage value.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Ahmed,

Assuming you want to run Questa independently, I would yes. If no, I don't think so.

Are you running Intel FPGA Questa in Xilinx environment? Xilinx should have their own simulation tools to be ran from their side. If you want to run Xilinx design in Intel FPGA, You first need to do migration before you can do any simulation, you can look into the document here on how to do the migration: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/an/an307.pdf

Look for area:

3. FPGA Tools Comparison 4. Xilinx to Intel FPGA Design Conversion 

After that, you can just launch the Questa mention in

3.3.12. Simulation 

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

0 Kudos