Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
445 Discussions

warning messages after the HPS generated in platform designer

Rainwang
New Contributor II

my system: arria 10 device with DDR and some peripherals. tool chain is Quartus pro 20.1.

after i generated my HPS in platform designer, a warning message always appears as below:

Rainwang_0-1673318510304.png

i tried something but cannot erase them.

then i try to generate the qsys of the examples in quartus installation folder:

C:\intelFPGA_pro\20.1\embedded\examples\hardware\a10_soc_devkit_ghrd, and i also found similar warning messages as below:

Rainwang_1-1673318908166.png

my questions:

1. what's the impact of these warnings? 

2. how to erase them?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi Rainwang

What version of GHRD are you working with?

Is the qsys file in the same project directory?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
Rainwang
New Contributor II

hi, jingyang, 

I worked with GHRD which is automatically installed in path C:\intelFPGA_pro\20.1\embedded\examples\hardware\a10_soc_devkit_ghrd during I install the Quartus prime pro 20.1.

Rainwang_1-1673416488809.png

By default the qsys file is the same foler as project file.

i changed nothing of it.

I tried to genterate the qsys both on quartus pro 20.1 linux version and windows version, and the same warning message appeared.

Rainwang_0-1673416378867.png

thanks.

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi Rainwang

I have check internally and found that these warnings are nothing to be of concern of.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
Rainwang
New Contributor II

thanks for your reply! 

best regards,

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Any update on this case?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since a solution have been provided and no feedback was received, I shall set this thread to close pending. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome reopen this thread within 20days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos