Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wang__Huibo
Beginner

CrptoECC

Jump to solution

Hi,

I just wonder if Intel could tell me the algorithm of ECC crypto is using inside sgx?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks

Huibo

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions

Hi Zhihao,

Please go through the remote attestation sample from below link 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-guard-extensions-remote-attestation-end-to-...

In this the sample code included below contains two solution directories: Client and Server. The Server solution contains two projects: RaSpRef and IppWrapper. IppWrapper is a C++ project containing helper methods for using the Intel IPP Cryptography library.

-Surenthar

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Wang__Huibo
Beginner

Please excuse my typo, it is Crypto ECC

Hi Huibo,

We can use Crypto ECC (Elliptic Curve Cryptography) inside the enclave. Please go through the Intel SGX user guide (Page No:158) for more reference.

-Surenthar

The SGX SDK 1.6 that has been recently posted exposes the full IPP crypto API. This should provide the basic Elliptic Curve Cryptography operations you need.

-Surenthar

Zhihao_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi Surenthar,

According to the developer reference, the Intel(R) IPP Cryptographic library is linked into sgx_tcrypto.lib and its API is directly accessible.

Can you please provide one reference code for calling IPP crypto API in enclave?

Thanks.

B.R.

Zhihao Yu

Hi Zhihao,

Please go through the remote attestation sample from below link 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-guard-extensions-remote-attestation-end-to-...

In this the sample code included below contains two solution directories: Client and Server. The Server solution contains two projects: RaSpRef and IppWrapper. IppWrapper is a C++ project containing helper methods for using the Intel IPP Cryptography library.

-Surenthar

View solution in original post