Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Eclipse Indexer do not working with sgx plugin

yulangz
Beginner

I use SGX plugin on Eclipse. After importing the sample project, I can successfully build and run it. However, Eclipse shows 77 errors because Eclipse indexer cannot find header files such as 'CString'. 

yulangz_1-1649751201169.png

I also flow the guide from this issue https://github.com/intel/linux-sgx/issues/99, and the indexer can find the sgxsdk header files, but it still cannot find c/c++ built-in header files.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

In Eclipse, navigate to Project Properties -> C/C++ General -> Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros, etc. 

Select the Providers tab and make sure "CDT GCC Built-in Compiler Settings" is checked. Hit Apply and Close and it should find the header files. 

renditionDownload.jfif

Sincerely,

Sahira

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

In Eclipse, navigate to Project Properties -> C/C++ General -> Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros, etc. 

Select the Providers tab and make sure "CDT GCC Built-in Compiler Settings" is checked. Hit Apply and Close and it should find the header files. 

renditionDownload.jfif

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Intel is no longer monitoring this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos