Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Errors in using Intel SGX SSL

SHU_Y_
Beginner

Hello.

I'm now developing a simple test sgx application using intel sgx ssl, There are lots of errors after running my makefile.

have built the libsgx_sgxssl.a,libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a and libsgx_usgxssl.a,but when i used the "libsgx_sgxssl.a,libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a and libsgx_usgxssl.a"

there are some errors:

/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl.a(tsocket.o): In function `sgxssl_gai_strerror':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgx/libsgx_tsgxssl/tsocket.cpp:218: undefined reference to `strerror'
/home/agc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl.a(tstdlib.o): In function `sgxssl_getenv':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgx/libsgx_tsgxssl/tstdlib.cpp:69: undefined reference to `strcmp'

/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/openssl_source/openssl-1.1.0f/crypto/ct/ct_vfy.c:112: undefined reference to `memcmp'
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a(ct_log.o): In function `CTLOG_STORE_get0_log_by_id':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/openssl_source/openssl-1.1.0f/crypto/ct/ct_log.c:299: undefined reference to `memcmp'

So how could i solve the problem ?

and how to use the "libsgx_sgxssl.a,libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a and libsgx_usgxssl.a," ?

Thanks a lot!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alaa_K_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Can you please give some more details? what libraries are you linking (apart from SGX SSL libraries), OS, SDK?

Maybe you've missing linking  some SDK required libraries? (sgx_tstdc.a?)

You also can look at test_app makes files to get an example of SGX SSL make files.

Thanks,

Alaa

0 Kudos