Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.
1453 Discussions

Intel SGX PSW unavailable to download for windows platform

xpto1995
Novice

I am redirected to 404 page when i am tryng download PSW 2.12.101.2 for windows.
Somebody else with same problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
xpto1995
Novice

Hello,

Yes, i confirm.
The problem has been fixed.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
iii8475
Beginner

me too

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

We just tested the download from multiple locations using multiple browsers and were unable to replicate the issue. Would you please test it again from an incognito browser and let me know the results? If it fails again, please provide me your browser information, as well as what country you are trying to download from as it could potentially be a regional issue. If you are not comfortable posting that information public feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
xpto1995
Novice

Still don't working.
I tried from Windows 10 OS, and Ubuntu 20.04. I am using google chrome v89 in both. I also tested with Tor browser the result was the same, redirect to 404.
I am accessing from Portugal, my windows 10 dont have permissions to access my location. 
From page of download, we only can access from certain regions, and Portugal don't fill the list.

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

Thank you for the info, I was able to replicate the issue using a VPN and running it through Portugal. I have escalated the issue and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
iii8475
Beginner
0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello,

This issue seems to have been fixed. Try downloading the software again and let us know if it works for you.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
xpto1995
Novice

Hello,

Yes, i confirm.
The problem has been fixed.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos