Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

PBKDF2 HMAC SHA1 AVX2 sample code

Caster
New Contributor I

I am looking for PBKDF2 HMAC SHA1 sample C++ code with AVX2 instructions. I need to program PBKDF2 for CUDA Visual Studio 2022 (I can't use OpenSSL library for CUDA GPU code). Where can I find sample code?

I noticed that in the link are source codes for AVX2 asm too.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please let us know if your query is related to Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Cryptography as this forum is only intended to support oneAPI-related products?

If yes, please find the list of processors below which are supported

• Intel® Core™ processors
  • Intel® Xeon® processors
  • Intel Atom® processors

You can refer to the below link for more details regarding the system requirements of Intel IPP

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-intel-integrated-performance-primitives-system-requirements.html

Here is the link for the developer guide for Intel IPP Cryptography

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/ipp-crypto-for-oneapi-dev-guide/top/crypto-introduction.html

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
Caster
New Contributor I

Hi Vidya,

Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately I am not sure if OneAPI will help to solve my problem.

Maybe you can move my question to more suitable discussion group e.g. AVX2.

Best regards,
Dan

0 Kudos
KFPW_Intel

Hi,

This forum is for support for Intel® SGX. We do not provide support for CUDA Visual Studio 2022.

Regards,

Ken

0 Kudos
Caster
New Contributor I

I just need advice on PBKDF2 HMAC SHA1 AVX2 code, I don't need support for CUDA Visual Studio 2022, see MD5 AVX2 program here.

0 Kudos
KFPW_Intel

Hi,

I understand you need to program PBKDF2 HMAC SHA1 AVX2. Unfortunately, we do not have sample code that meets your needs.

Regards,

Ken

0 Kudos