Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Please Help For compilation problem with SampleEnclave

Kelvin_C_
Beginner

I have installed vs2015 update 3 with SDK 10 and Intel System studio

1512639544(1).jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
you_w_
New Contributor III

Hi:

Your error information is hard to see. Can you upload a clear  picture or give us your error information in text.

Thanks

you

0 Kudos
Francisco_C_Intel

If I read it correctly it says the floating point value does not fit in floating point type.

The supported compiler according to the release notes is

Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Windows* Version 2016 Update 3

You can also try building the project using the Visual Studio 2015 compiler.

I am not familiar enough with Intel System Studio to understand why there is that mismatch in floating point size. I would check compiler options to see what the size each component thinks should be.

0 Kudos
Kelvin_C_
Beginner

Sorry belated reply.

The error message as following: @}WG19Q`5%QZ(AQ%W`BFHMK.png

0 Kudos
Hoang_N_Intel
Employee

This is a well known issue and it is because the SampleEnclave's project setting is configured to use the Intel C++ Compiler by default. Please either install Intel C++ compiler or change the project setting to use Visual Studio C++ Compiler. Please see attachment for an example on how to change the setting.

0 Kudos
Saeid_M_
Beginner

I have created a YouTube video for creating and compiling SGX application on the VS2015 from scratch. I have used Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 along with SGX SDK 1.7 in the Video. Attached is the source codes that  I have used in the video. I hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3c62hsZbX0&t=26s

0 Kudos
Kelvin_C_
Beginner

Thanks Saeid , you are so helpful.

By the way, I have already deal with it by using vs compiler instead intel compiler.

Thanks all~

0 Kudos