Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

sgx-ra-sample make failed

mzaman
Novice

Hi,

I was trying make sgx-ra-sample on a ubuntu docker container. But its failed with ld exit status. I just trying to run the server. Here is the screenshot:

Screenshot from 2021-02-18 17-17-00.png

Could you please me what I am doing wrong?

Regards,

Mzaman

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello mzaman,

I am not an expert on Docker, and the sample was meant to be installed and run natively, so my support will be limited but I'll do the best I can.

1. Did you install OpenSSL 1.1.0 or 1.1.1? Execute: openssl version. Ensure you have installed OpenSSL 1.1.1. The instructions say OpenSSL 1.1.0 but other customers and I have had better luck with OpenSSL 1.1.1.
  2. Set the correct path to your OpenSSL include directory here, which may differ from what is written:

$ ./bootstrap

$ ./configure --with-openssldir=/opt/openssl/1.1.0i <--Change this path to match your OpenSSL 1.1.1 directory

$ make

3. Do any of the other SGX SDK samples work in your Docker image?

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello mzaman,

I am not an expert on Docker, and the sample was meant to be installed and run natively, so my support will be limited but I'll do the best I can.

1. Did you install OpenSSL 1.1.0 or 1.1.1? Execute: openssl version. Ensure you have installed OpenSSL 1.1.1. The instructions say OpenSSL 1.1.0 but other customers and I have had better luck with OpenSSL 1.1.1.
  2. Set the correct path to your OpenSSL include directory here, which may differ from what is written:

$ ./bootstrap

$ ./configure --with-openssldir=/opt/openssl/1.1.0i <--Change this path to match your OpenSSL 1.1.1 directory

$ make

3. Do any of the other SGX SDK samples work in your Docker image?

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos