Release 9 of Intel® oneAPI(Beta) is now live.
* Improved performance and stability across all compilers, libraries, and tools in preparation for the gold product release coming up later this year.
* Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit introduces Intel Low Precision Optimization Tool, an unified low-precision inference interface that supports multiple deep learning frameworks. Easily convert FP32 models to int8 or Bfloat16 and take advantage of accuracy-driven tuning strategies, along with optimizations for performance, model size and memory footprint.
* Intel® Optimization for PyTorch now adds bindings to Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library (oneCCL) for efficient distributed training on CPUs. It also now supports automatic mixed precision for model data types.
* New Technical Preview capabilities in Intel® Advisor including user interface workflows and toolbars, incorporating Roofline analysis for GPUs and Offload Advisor, as well as data transfer optimization recommendations in Offload Advisor.
* Find the module causing performance killing I/O writes using Intel® VTune™ Profiler’s improved I/O analysis that identifies where slow MMIO writes are made.
* Less guessing is needed when optimizing FPGA software performance as developers can now get stall and data transfer data for each compute unit in the FPGA using Intel® VTune™ Profiler.
* Intel® MPI Library introduces initial GPU programming support, as well as, enabling connecting of independent MPI jobs on Mellanox fabric.
* Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library (oneMKL) adds DPC++ functions for CPU and GPU including RNG move operators and LAPACK buffer and pointer based (Unified Shared Memory) interfaces.
* Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library (oneVPL) adds H.264 & MJPEG SW decode and encode, video pre-processing including resize, color conversion, and crop functions, and support for internally allocated buffers
* Intel® Distribution for Python adds initial Windows support for automatic GPU offload of data parallel kernels inside Numba functions and multi-threading for scikit-image transform functions and filters optimizations.
Download Intel® oneAPI Toolkits(Beta) TODAY!