Intel® System Studio
Share information with other developers using Intel® System Studio.

Building Example on windows in eclipse D2000

mo_bri
New Contributor I

Now I get this make failure when trying to build an example from the accel template. I'm using windows 10, eclipse latest version of Intel System Studio for Microcontrollers - I want to run a program on my new quark D2000

*** Supported SOC values are 'quark_se' and 'quark_d2000'.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mo_bri
New Contributor I

I fixed this by setting the SOC environment variable, still cant build though - now getting a segmentation violation. So back to using eclipse, and I cant build there as I get this message 

Assembler messages:

Fatal error: can't create ../drivers/debug/quark_d2000/obj/qm_adc.o: No such file or directory

make[1]: *** [../drivers/debug/quark_d2000/obj/qm_adc.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/Owner/QuarkWorkSpace/dave/bsp/drivers'

make: *** [libqmsi] Error 2

0 Kudos
Richard_A_Intel
Employee

Marcus, sorry to hear you are having issues with the tools. Per your other thread it looked like you solved some of them, is this still an open question?

Thank you,
Richard 

0 Kudos
mo_bri
New Contributor I

Hi,

I now have all the examples building on Windows 10 for the D2000. There are several problems, but make is failing to mkdir due to admin permissions, and there are some missing paths in the make files. See my other post, also the start-up script fails to detect I have 64 bit Java RE, so I had to manually edit the startup script. But everything is working now.

0 Kudos