Intel® System Studio
Ask questions and share information with other users of the Intel® System Studio.
Announcements
Intel® System Studio components are now transitioned to several Intel® oneAPI toolkits and can be found under Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit. Use the respective forums for questions related to these components. Getting Started questions can be asked in the Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation forum. If you have Priority Support you can submit your question in the Online Service Center.
348 Discussions

Free Commercial License Offline Install

Michael6
Beginner

Hello,

I am attempting to install System Studio and evaluating it under the "Free Commercial License." The system I am installing it on is not connected to the internet. Therefore I have downloaded the offline installer. However, when I actually attempt to use the software- or invoke the intel compiler I receive an error about not having a license.

How do you obtain a license file for an offline install?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xie__Xiupeng
Beginner

Juhi B. (Intel) wrote:

Usually you should get a free license in your email or you should be able to find that in your Intel registration center - IRC account. 

Can you please share a screenshot and logs of the error?

I met the same issue here ,  do you know how to trigger Intel to send the serial number email or how can we register "system studio" product into intel registration center?

Lernould__Tiago
Beginner

Same issue, can't seem to trigger it, I have to write a document on how to obtain a licence for ISS and I have no idea what to write.