Intel® System Studio
Ask questions and share information with other users of the Intel® System Studio.
Announcements
Intel® System Studio components are now transitioned to several Intel® oneAPI toolkits and can be found under Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit. Use the respective forums for questions related to these components. Getting Started questions can be asked in the Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation forum. If you have Priority Support you can submit your question in the Online Service Center.

How to use qm_uart_irq_read

jschi71
Novice

Hi, I am looking at the D2000 serial example and they use qm_uart_irq_read() but there is not quite enough information there for me to use it in my programs. The example is set to call uart_o_example_rx_callback(). That has the parameters id (UART number ?) and the length of data received. The data is in the passed in rx_buffer. How do I access that data in the non-interrupt parts of my program. On other chips and systems I would implement a FIFO and pass it that way but there are no semaphore or mutex's available so that is out. Is there any examples of how that is done ? Also is there more documentation on the qm_ functions used in the D2000 than just the Doxygen pages ? Thank you for the help. --jim schimpf

0 Kudos
0 Replies