Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

ITP Support for Intel SKX CRB

The target is an Intel Saddle Brook CRB (Xeon E3-1515M v5 & GL82CM236 PCH) using the latest ISS (2019 Update 1) and PDT/DAL (1847.513.200).  And have both a XDP-3BR and CCA/DCI adapters.  The Saddle Brook has an XDP connector, the JINV1 XDP jumper set to 2-3 and the BIOS has been set to enable debug (DCI).

Every available combination has been tried for both the XDP and CCA adapter, using the Config Console & DCI Config of the DAL and the ISD/TCA tools of the ISS.  None of these have a SKX combination with a 200 series SPT PCH.  So, every combination of SKL/SKX and SPT has been attempted with no luck.  In addition the ..\TDEF\Devices\platforms folder doesn't seem to match the configurations in the Config Consoles (e.g. SKL_SPT_LP_DCI_ReferenceSettings not defined).  The PDT and ISS has been reinstalled and the ./Intel directory wiped between installs with no change in behavior.

Is there a specific debugger config that supports the Saddle Brook?  Is there unique software or add on needed for the support?  Thanks!!

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Beginner

Unfortunately, I am checking out the free version of ISS so I can't submit a ticket at the Online portal.

I will seek help from my Intel rep for the PDT software.  Thanks!

Dan

0 Kudos