Intel® System Studio
Ask questions and share information with other users of the Intel® System Studio.
Announcements
Intel® System Studio components are now transitioned to several Intel® oneAPI toolkits and can be found under Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit. Use the respective forums for questions related to these components. Getting Started questions can be asked in the Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation forum. If you have Priority Support you can submit your question in the Online Service Center.

ITP Support for Intel SKX CRB

Adams__Dan
Beginner

The target is an Intel Saddle Brook CRB (Xeon E3-1515M v5 & GL82CM236 PCH) using the latest ISS (2019 Update 1) and PDT/DAL (1847.513.200).  And have both a XDP-3BR and CCA/DCI adapters.  The Saddle Brook has an XDP connector, the JINV1 XDP jumper set to 2-3 and the BIOS has been set to enable debug (DCI).

Every available combination has been tried for both the XDP and CCA adapter, using the Config Console & DCI Config of the DAL and the ISD/TCA tools of the ISS.  None of these have a SKX combination with a 200 series SPT PCH.  So, every combination of SKL/SKX and SPT has been attempted with no luck.  In addition the ..\TDEF\Devices\platforms folder doesn't seem to match the configurations in the Config Consoles (e.g. SKL_SPT_LP_DCI_ReferenceSettings not defined).  The PDT and ISS has been reinstalled and the ./Intel directory wiped between installs with no change in behavior.

Is there a specific debugger config that supports the Saddle Brook?  Is there unique software or add on needed for the support?  Thanks!!

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Adams__Dan
Beginner

Unfortunately, I am checking out the free version of ISS so I can't submit a ticket at the Online portal.

I will seek help from my Intel rep for the PDT software.  Thanks!

Dan