Intel® System Studio
Share information with other developers using Intel® System Studio.

Intel Studio Beta compatible with macOS Beta

Isaac_Peral
Beginner

Hi.

Is imposible to work with the latest  macOs beta  and Intel Studio beta. This does not leave check what changes to do in our plugins. And it's a brake on the advancement of technology on Indie.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Richard_A_Intel
Employee

Thank you for raising this issue.  Currently the Intel(R) System Studio 2018 Beta is supported for macOS* host with versions macOS*  10.12, 10.13 (https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-system-studio-beta-system-requirements)  To better understand the request what functionality would adding support for a newer version provide that would help you use the tools?

Thank you,

Richard

0 Kudos
Isaac_Peral
Beginner

Hi.

Thanks for answering.In your link, it is true that macOS appears. But the reality is that there is no support for macOs. This is the proof.

0 Kudos
Richard_A_Intel
Employee

Thank you for the reply, I edited your post as it showed your serial number.  I think I understand where the confusion is coming from.  We are listing the products in the registration center (as you showed) by what OS they target, not by the host OS.  To find the download for the macOS host you would click the Linux target and from the download link you would be given the choice to select the host you are interested in.

Thank you,

Richard

0 Kudos