Intel® System Studio
Share information with other developers using Intel® System Studio.

Intel® System Studio 2015 Webinar in Asia and Europe friendly time

Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Based on request from customers in Asia and Europe, we are organizing Intel® System Studio 2015 webinar in your friendly time.

Topic: Intel® Software tools for developing Embedded, Mobile, and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications

Date: December 10th, 2014 

Time:

India Time (GMT+05.30)

2:30 PM - 3:30 PM IST

Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore(GMT+08.00)

5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CST

Amsterdam, Berlin Time (GMT+01.00)

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CET

Registration URL:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6962546694609081345

Join us for an in-depth look at software development for embedded, mobile, and the Internet of Things. Learn how to apply the newest Intel® System Studio features to real-world development challenges. We’ll look at examples and demos of how these features speed up and streamline the development cycle based on the MinnowBoard MAX and Intel® Atom™ Processor E3800 platform. 
New Intel® System Studio features include: 

• Support for the Microsoft Windows* target platforms for build, performance analysis, and energy profiling 
  • Use of Intel® Processor Trace (Intel® PT) on the brand-new 5th generation Intel® Core™ M Processor to more easily identify runtime issue root causes 
  • Tight Intel® System Studio integration into Wind River Workbench* for a seamless development, debug, and analysis experience when targeting the latest Intel® architecture designs running Wind River Linux* 
  • Compiler integration with the latest Android* NDK and tools support for the very latest Android* OS features 

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

Intel System Studio team

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Thank you for attending Intel® System Studio webinar, i hope it was useful to know more about new features of the product.

Are there any other webinar topics you would like to see from Intel® System Studio team, contact :   intelsystemstudio@intel.com

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

Intel System Studio Team

0 Kudos
sangamam_a_
Beginner

i miss this session .

0 Kudos
sangamam_a_
Beginner

Naveen sir i want speak to you , please give me ypur mobile number .

0 Kudos
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

To contact Intel System Studio team, send E-Mail to intelsystemstudio@intel.com

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos