cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

OpenVino custom docker image unable to install

Hi,

I am trying to install the open vino with system studio on Ubuntu16.04. I have been following the instructions on the following page

https://software.intel.com/en-us/get-started-with-openvino-and-intel-system-studio-2019-create-and-b...

I have succesfully built the base docker image. However when i follow the instructions for custom docker image using the dockerfile  nothing happens after i press the finish button.  No new " Custom Linux Platform" appears in the dialog.

I am completely stuck at this point as there is no error or anything happening to debug this issue further.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

--Farasat

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Farasat,

Please make sure that in the "Add the custom Docker image to Intel System Studio" part, you select "Ubuntu Linux 16.04 64 bit (GCC) v14" and also check the other settings described in the step 3 there.

Thanks,

Sergey

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I met the same problem to create one custom docker image even i have select the ubuntu 64 bit and all other settings in step3, after "Finish", there is no "custom Linux platform".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to dockerize my compute engine. It needs openvino as a pre-requisite. I am using openvino docker image as a base image in my new dockerfile. But my new docker image is not picking up the env variable set by openvino docker image. can somebody help me with this?

0 Kudos